Work Distribution Rule Sales Unit for Sales doesn’t show all the Sales Units, when you try to assign a rule for that sales unit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management work center.
- Select Work Distribution and choose Organizational Work Distribution.
- Edit the Work Distribution rule sales Unit for sales.
- Select Add Row button and select the value help for Organizational Unit.
Where the required Sales units are missing in the value help pop up.
The system works as designed.
When maintaining work distribution category Sales Unit for Sales, it is only possible to select a sales unit if it is below a sales organization.
You have to do one of the following:
- Make the sales unit as a sales organization
- Make a superordinate org unit a sales organization
- Move the sales unit below a sales organization in the org structure.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , Product Enhancement