You want to apply for Partial Leave Request, but you cannot find the Time Interval field to specify leave hours.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Services Overview view.
- Select the New Leave Request link under My Requests.
- Select the Type of Leave and select the Half Day.
The option to record partial day vacation with unit hours is only available if the time type is mapped to a Quota Account which has unit hours.
To record partial day leave with leave hours, you should consider to map time type to a quota account with unit hours. Generally we should always use Quota Account for vacation.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune chevron.
- Search and open the Time Accounts - <Country> activity.
- Select the Maintain Time Accounts link.
Here you can change the Category of the Time Account from Statistical to Quota.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To