You are in Planning or Valuation view of the Mass Change screen, where filters are not working for any column (Material Description, Product Category ID, Identified Stock Type, Net Weight, Gross Weight, Net Volume, Gross Volume, Length, Width, Height, Purchasing Status) Logistics Status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product Data or Product Portfolio work center.
- Select Materials or Services view.
- Select several products and select Mass Change button.
- Change to any available option (Planning, valuation, ..) in Show field.
- Select the filter icon, try using filter for any column but nothing works.
The reason that we are not able to provided this feature is,
1. The filtering option is disabled in order to avoid overlapping and enabling the Default row in the Mass Change screen.
2. Immediate solution is not possible since the changes are complex in nature.
In the Mass Change (Planning, Valuation or any views) screen, you cannot exclude a specific row from filtering. since we want to keep the mass change at the top to be shown always and filtering for a value may get this removed from the filtered view, So filtering is disabled in Mass Change screen.
Search for the particular parameter in the Material or Service view screen using Advanced Search and then apply mass change for the instances (Basically filter the data before applying mass change). If you need further filtering/selection in the Mass Change screen, you can further selection the using CTRL key in the keyboard.
1719641 - Inconsistent Filtering for Planning Area in Mass Change of Materials
1823348 - Inconsistent Filtering for Company/Business Residence in Mass Change of Services
KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , Product Enhancement