- Web Intelligence interactive mode User right "Reporting - create and edit predefined calculations" is not honored in Webi viewer
- User still can create and edit predefined calculations even after this right has been denied in CMC
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 SP01
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon CMC.
- Create a user, and authorize Logon BI launch pad and edit document right.
- Remove the following right of Web Intelligence application.
Reporting - create and edit predefined calculations.
- Logon BI launch pad by using the user created above.
- Create a Interactive Analysis document by using eFashion universe.
- Drag "Year" and "Sales revenue" to Result Objects panel.
- Click Run Query.
- Click "Sales revenue" column, find Sum, Count function under Analysis > Functions tab still can be edited.
- Right click "Sales revenue" column > Insert, find aggregation functions still can be edited.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01569895.
The issue has been fixed in BI4.0 SP04 and BI4.1.
Web Intelligence interactive mode, user right, BI4.0 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed