You have scoped Time Accounts in the Project Scope but system doesn’t allow to Finish the Change project because of below error message:
It is not possible to finalize these scope changes at this time; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings. The desired scope change is possible in a change project after go-live
The issue is due to the fact that you have performed fine-tuning activities related to Time Types in the optional activity Time Types - <Country> and deleted a set of SAP pre-delivered entries and created specific ones in the customer name range (starting with 'Z').
Due to the addition of Time Accounts into the scope of the implementation project, new content from SAP will be deployed that is related to time types as well. This, however, would lead to inconsistencies since you already deleted those time types in fine tuning.
To solve this conflict, you should reload the SAP pre-delivered time types and perform the scope change afterwards. This can be achieved as stated below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button.
- Select Fine-Tune chevron.
- Select the activity Time Types - <Country>.
- Open the activity, on the fact sheet and use the button Restore Defaults (where available) to reload the SAP pre-delivered entries.
Note: This will keep the customer-specific entries without any changes.
Now you can ale to complete the change project without any issues.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , Product Enhancement