- When the SAP NW BI server is upgraded to version 7.02 Enhancement Package 2 SP 07 a function module /CRYSTAL/MDX_GET_STREAM_INFO will not generate due to a syntax error Formal parameter "USE_RSRMDX" does not exist
- BOE Version on : BOE XI 3.1 SP3 (126.96.36.1991)
Crystal Report Server is not being used.
- SAP BO XI 3.1 Integration SP3 (188.8.131.521)
- SAP NW BI has been upgraded to 7.02 SP7. (En Package
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAP GUI for SAP NW BI server upgraded to version 7.02 ( Enhancement Package 2 SP 07)
- Go to transaction se37.
- Go to Function Builder and enter the Function Module as /CRYSTAL/MDX_GET_STREAM_INFO in SAP NW BI server that is upgraded to version 7.02
Regression in Crystal Reports MDX Connectivity Transports described in ADAPT01528342 also display this behaviour as well.
Reimporting the transports from SP 3 version of SAP BW IK would not resolve the issue.
- Ask your SAP BW Administrator to install the attached Crystal Reports MDX Connectivity Transports into your SAP BW System.
- With the resolution of ADAPT01528342 these updated Crystal Reports MDX Connectivity Transports will be included in the following releases.
- XI 3.1 Fix Pack 2.12
XI 3.1 Fix Pack 3.6
XI 3.1 Service Pack 4
Crystal Reports 2011 Support Pack 1 + Critical Patch 2
Crystal Reports 2011 Support Pack 2
BOE 4.0 Support Pack 1 + Critical Patch 2
BOE 4.0 Support Pack 2
Crystal ,Function Builder,INFO,parameter , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem