You have created Org structure in test system and requested for the Org Structure to be copied in the production system. But Org structures (in Organizational Management work center) is not available (copied) into the production system.
Once you request for the copy of org structure from test system to productive system. The Org structure in the test system will be exported into a excel and it will be available in the Perform Organizational Structure Setup fine tuning activity of Productive system. So you need to perform the migration of importing the excel file.
Follow the below steps to import the Excel to complete the copying of Org structure form test system to productive system.
- Go to Business Configuration work center..
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and choose Open Activity list button.
- Go to Fine tune and open the activity Perform Organizational Structure Setup.
- Select the link Import Organizational Structure copied from test system.
- In the new screen, you could find the source file.
- Select Execute Migration and perform the steps.
After performing the steps, the org sturucture will be available in the Organizational management work center.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To