- What is the Operator used between Record and Group Selection Formulas
Crystal Reports 2008, 2011
- AND operator is implicitly applied between any Record Selection Formula and Group Selection Formula used in Crystal Reports.
- For Example: Say we have Crystal Report with Country, Region, Sales Revenue fields
- Apply Group level Selection formula : Country in ('USA','India')
- So report now will show Sales Revenue for USA, India.
- Now Apply Record level Selection Formula: Region ='MI'
- So report now shows sales revenue data for Region ='MI' alone
- Hence we can confirm that data is displayed that satisfies Country in ('USA','India') AND Region='MI'.
Operator used between Record and Group Selection Formula , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI