- How do I report off of my .NET classes or objects?
- POCOs are classes that contain no functionality required of a Common Language Runtime (CLR) or Framework
- Crystal Reports expects to be reporting off of a table with some number of rows and a fixed amount of columns
- To report off of a class, the class must represent a row of data
- For detailed solution see the blog Crystal Reports and PONOs, POCOs and Classes(OH MY!)
CR2010 2010 CR4VS2010 CR4VS VS2010 NET2010 crystal reports for visual studio 2010 crforvs 13 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2 ; SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio ; SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio .NET 2005 ; SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio .NET 2008