Unable to get all the list of values of an object
BOE version: XIR3.1 Database: Sql Server 2005 Server OS: windows Server 2003
BOE version: XIR3.1
Database: Sql Server 2005
Server OS: windows Server 2003
Reproducing the Issue
- Create self join on a table
- Go to the properties of any object of that particular table
- Click on edit
- We observed that the self join condition is in the lov sql of the object.
The self join condition reflects in the LOV sql of all objects of the table on which self join defined.
- Remove the self join from the table.
- Go to properties of each object
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Sql
- Remove the self join condition from the Sql
- check "do not generate Sql before running" option
- Click on ok and save the universe
- Now we will get all the lov's of the objects
Self join , List of values , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem