How to assign a Service Agent to an Organizational Unit?
There are two ways that you can able to assign a service agent to an Org unit. They are as follows,
Business Partner Data / Supplier Base work center:
- Go to Business Partner Data or Supplier Base work center.
- Select Service Agents view.
- Search and highlight the service agent.
- Select Edit button and choose General option.
- Under Organizational Management section, you can able to assign the organizational Unit and Job ID.
- Go to Organizational Management work center.
- Select Edit Org Structures under Common Tasks.
- Highlight the Org unit (in which you want to assign the service agent).
- Go to Employees tab.
- Select Add button.
- Select the employee in the employee ID field and input the Job ID.
- Select Save button.
- Select Check button and choose Check Selected Structure and dependent Org units.
- Select Activate button and choose Activate Selected Structure and dependent Org units.
KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To