- Crystal Reports .NET windows application fails with the error "Faulting application Application.exe, version 126.96.36.199, time stamp 0x4cbcab2e, faulting module RPCRT4.dll." on the production machine.
- The error message is seen in the Event Viewer.
- The issue is intermittent.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, x64 and x32
- Visual Studio 2008
- Crystal Reports 2008 .NET SDK Rutime (SP 3)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- The report contains multiple images which are included as the 'OLE objects'.
- The location of the image is coded as a formula in the 'Graphic location' in the format editor of the OLE object.
- Remove the images from the report which are inserted as the 'OLE object'.
- Reinsert the images in the report as a 'Picture object'.
- Save the report, include in the application.
- Recompile the application and Deploy it.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1