- CR 2008 viewer does not allow copy of text (ctrl-C) as previous versions of Crystal Reports do.
- Copy of text does work through CR 2008 viewer.
- Copy text using ctrl-C does not work.
- Visual Studio 2008
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2008
- .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a report in the viewer
- Mark some of the content
- And press ctrl-C. And nothing is copied to the clipboard.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01478977
- This issue is scheduled to be addressed in SP4
CR 2008 viewer does not allow copy of text; copy of text does work through CR 2008 viewer; copy text using ctrl-C does not work; CR 2008 viewer; ctrl-C. , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-DEV , Business Intelligence Software Development Kits (SDKs) , Problem