Using the Export to Excel functionality the Date and Time in the report does not match the local Time.
Reproducing the Issue
1. From the Application & User Management work center choose the User and Access Management view.
2. Business Users sub view
3. Highlight a User and choose Export to Excel.
4. The Last Updated On field shows a Date and time which doesn't correspond to the actual one.
The last update Date and Time, on the spreadsheet, is filled with the timezone set by the logged in User.
In order to have the correct Date and Time shown you must make sure that the User Regional Settings are set as follow:
1. Go to Home work center.
2. From the menu, select Personalize then My Settings.
3. Choose the Regional Settings tab.
4. Change the Time Zone based on your requirement.
6. If you try to export the User to Excel you should get the local Date and Time.
KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To