You are editing a project scope. You have selected a country, such as Mexico, in the scope. Now, you want to check the questions about the country's GAAP. But, you are not able to find them.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Go to View Implemantation Projects
- Select the Project you are editing
- Press the button Edit Project Scope
- Select a country, such as Maxico, in the Phase Country and Type of Business
- Press Next button till the phase Questions
- Select the display criterion in Show bar as Decision-Relevant Elements
- Go to the business package Financial and Management Accounting
- Go to business topic General Legder
- Choose business option group Accounting Principles
You will find that you are not able to find the country's GAAP , such as Mexican GAAP.
Once a country, such as Maxico, is scoped, the country's GAAP is selected via constraint. For it, you do not need to do any decision. So, when you display the element in the criterion Decision-Relevant Elements, you are not able to see the country's GAAP.
In order to see the country's GAAP, please use the criterion All Elements in Show bar. But the questions about the country's GAAP are Read-only.
KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To