- Element Link Input control based on BICS connection gives an error WIJ 20003 when clicking on a value
- Clicking on a value gives and error message "Unable to get the first page of the current report. Please check the validity of your report or contact your administrator. (ERR WIJ 20003)."
- Clicking on 'Close' gives a second error Message:”The report cannot be generated. Please contact your administrator.”
- The above error message is followed by a grey report pane after clicking on 'Close'
- BI 4.0
- BI 4.0.1
- BI 4.0.2
- Web Intelligence
- Interactive Analysis DEsktop
- SAP BW BICS Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report with two dimensions and a key figure (e.g: Company Code, Sales Organization and Tax Amount )
- Run the Query
- Create a new table with Company Code and Tax Amount
- Refresh the report to get data in the new table.
- Right click on the first table (company code column) and select Linking > Add Element Link…
- Select company code and click on Next
- Keep the original name or replace it and click on Next
- Select Block 2 and click Finish
- Clicking on a value for company code on the first table generate an error message Unable to get the first page of the current report. Please check the validity of your report or contact your administrator. (ERR WIJ 20003).
- Click on Close gives a second error Message:”The report cannot be generated. Please contact your administrator.”
- Clicking on close leaves you with a grey Report.
- Clearing the filter display the report but it is not possible to select a single value.
This is a product defect and is currently under review with product defect reference ADAPT01553312.
Install Patch 2.1 or above for 4.0 SP02
5000351677, Webi, WRC, WIJ, 20003, Element, Link, Linking, value, clicking, Add, BICS, ADAPT01553312, 01553312 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem