During hiring of an employee, you are trying to assign the company address to the employee but the address in not populating in the Address field.
Note: Lean HCM scoped system
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Select Employess view.
- Select New Employee under Common Tasks.
- Fill First and Last name, Select Organizational unit, Select Job ID.
- Select value help of the Address field. You could able to find the respective address in the value help dialog box.
- Select the row but the address is not populated.
The issue is due to the fact that the special character # in used in the Street field in Address tab of the org unit.
To resolve the issue, remove # in the Street field of the Address in the Org unit.
- Go to Orgainzational Management work center.
- Active Area: Highlight the Org unit and Select Edit button.
- Planning Area: Highlight the Org unit and go to Address tab.
- Remove the # char in the Street field.
- Select Check button and choose Check Selected Structure.
- Select Activate button and choose Activate Selected Structure.
Now, try to create a employee and assign a address respective to Business Residence.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , Product Enhancement