You encounter a dump when you try to online edit a form template with Adobe Lifecycle Designer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Application and User Management
- Go View Business Flexibility
- Go to sub-view Form Template Maintanence
- Select a form template
- Choose Edit
- Select Open with Adobe Lifecycle Designer
- Choose Save
You will see the Dump.
This issue may be because the URL of the Bydesign system is not in the Trusted sides list of your IE.
Please add the Bydesign system URL into the Trusted sites list in Internet Explorer and retry.
To do so , please:
- Open Internet Explorer Tools
- Choose Internet Options
- Choose Security tab Select Trusted Sites zone
- Click on Sites
- Enter the URL in the text box
- Re-open the Bydesign system, the protected mode should have the status as Off.
Then, the issue may be fixed.
KBA , AP-PCP , Purchasing Contract Processing , How To