In Data Manager the 'Insert In' and 'System' information of a SAP BW connection are blank once a dashboard is saved to EP portal, closed and re-imported.
- Dashboard Design BI 4.0.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Dashboard
- Open the Data Manager and define a new SAP Netweaver connection
- Click on 'Import'
- From the 'output values' pane, select the Cross tab data and map it to an Excel range
- Publish the dashboard to SAP portal
- Re-open the dashboard
- Go to Data Manager and check the SAP connection. Note that the 'Insert In' and 'system' information are missing
- This issue has been identified as a Product Defect: ADAPT01549295
- This issue has been addressed by Feature Pack 03
Note: If you save the dashboard locally in Step 5, when you re-import the dashboard , the 'System' information is still missing which is by-design as you are not connected to an SAP system.
ADAPT01549295, ADAPT, 01549295, xcelsius, locally, local, import, OLAP, not displayed, empty, blank , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed