- Template definition made into the css file in BOXI 4.x do not apply to reports that have been migrated from BOXI 3.1 version but only to newly created reports
- SAP Business objects XI 4.x
This is normal behaviour
When migrating reports from XI 3.1 version to XI 4.x and the css has been modify in 4.x environment, the migrated document from XI 3.1 version will not use the CSS file.
During the edition of the report after having migrated :
- New report elements will have the style based on the CSS
- Existing report elements keep the original style even when modified (and column added will have the style of other columns, not the new style of the CSS), unless the user use the action icon “Reset to default Style” in the “Format” toolbar
So except recreating existing reports in order to get the changes applied in css there is no other current workaround.
Please be aware that 4.1 there is a plan to add 3 functionalities in the Rich Client (only) to be able to manage styles in webi documents :
- Update the document’s CSS with the server’s css version.
- Download the CSS from the webi document on your computer
- Upload the CSS fril you computer into webi document.
At the moment this is a plan and as 4.1 this cannot be confirmed yet
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem