You created the purchase order and sent to supplier. But when you look at the output history tab system shows the status as Error.
- An output error occurred:
- Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender.
- Open the task and view the details for more information about the error.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Common Tasks view and select New Purchase Order
- Fill the mandatory details and you send it to Supplier
- Now Edit the Purchase Order and select Output History tab
- System shows the Status as Error
You maintained the incorrect e-mail address in the Supplier Master Data.
You have to maintain a correct e-mail address in the Supplier Master Data:
- Go to the Supplier Base work center
- Go to the Suppliers view
- Select the relevant Supplier and select Edit button
- Go to the General tab and enter correct e-mail address under Main Communication field
- Select Save
KBA , output history error , po mail not sent , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To