WebI document refresh error: "WIS 00000" after defining a query filter on a Detail Attribute
- BI 4.0 SP01 Patch1.2
- SAP BW 7.01 SP05
- BEx Query
- BICS OLAP connection
- WebIntelligence Interactive Analysis
Reproducing the Issue
The ability to filter on a detail attribute is not consistent - it depends on the workflow used to 'build up the query'.
- The interface does not allow a detail object to be dragged from the universe outline into the Query Filter pane
- However, the same action can be achieved if the detail object is added instead from the Results Objects pane:
- By running a Data Preview (without including the filter) the values behind the detail object can be confirmed:
- The filter parameter definition can then be hardcoded using this value:
- Product Defect (exploitable loophole) in the Query Specification engine.
- This is a UI bug - the workflow needs to be prevented. The user should not be able to drag & dop detail attributes from the 'result objects' set in to the filter pane.
- Technical Escalation 5000343858 has been submitted to Development for investigation.
- Bug fix ADAPT01546388 is planned for Patch 2.1 (ETA: 27th June)
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , Bug Filed