- Receiving Error : password error. : [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged] on recurrance based on Crystal and Webi to a File Location.
- Job Server is not picking the credentials for account running the SIA.
- Report runs fine if the account detals are provided during schedule.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 FP 3.4/FP 3.5
- CMS Database : Oracle 10g
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule the report to Network Location (Crystal/Webi) without providing credentials.
- It runs successfully.
- Upgrade to SP3 and then FP 3.4/FP 3.5.
- The error message appears on the existing reports.
- There is a property of the Job server (Adaptive and Crystal) SI_VALUE under Disk.Uamanaged destination which is getting updated after the upgrade.
- The existing servers retain the original property creating the issue and it fails with password error.
- Although the issue is not reproducible in all the environments.
- The workaround is to remove "File System" as the destination and add it back.
- It will update the property bag and the reports will run successfully.
R3, fix pack issue, recurring, unmanaged disk , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1