You want to know if it is possible to change the approver of a time recording which was already sent for approval.
As a Time Administrator:
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Search and highlight the employee.
- Select the Edit button.
- Go to the Employee Times tab.
- Go to Specific date and select the Time Type.
- Change the Approver name in the Approver field.
However if the time administrator changes the time recording directly, its status becomes Active which means the approval is not needed.
As an Employee:
An employee can cancel the time recording and create it again, which will be assigned to a correct approver if the former was assigned to wrong approver.
If you are not able to change the approver by using the above options, you can create an incident and send to SAP.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement