You created a purchase order and you previewed it on a PDF to print the document. You noticed that supplier part number of Line item B moved to Line Item A.
In the preview of the purchase order document, supplier part numbers are moved upwards, i.e. Item A is displayed with supplier part number of item B; item B with supplier part number of item C and item C has no supplier part number.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
2. Go to the Products view and choose By Materials subview.
3. Select the relevant material and press the Edit button.
4. Go to the Purchasing tab and select the Supplier Part Number subtab.
5. You maintained the Supplier Part Number as XYZ for this Supplier.
1. Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
2. Go to the Purchase Orders view.
3. Select the relevant Purchase Order and press the Edit button.
4. Select View All and Choose the Preview button.
5. You noticed that Supplier Part Number of Line Item B moved to Line Item A.
You are using your own adapted form which differs from the standard SAP one. Any changes/corrections made later by SAP will not be adopted.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and choose the Activities view.
- Go to the Fine-Tune chevron and select the activity Form Adaption.
- Select the form for Created Purchase Order.
- You can see that the form for Country and Language was changed.
- Choose the button Reset To Original.
- You can adapt the form once again afterward.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To