- Installed ISeries ODBC driver is used in Universe based on DB2 and works successfully
- Same ISeries ODBC driver is used when creating datastore in Data Services and fails with an error
Warning: Cannot establish database connection.
'ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <datasourcename> failed: <[IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0124E Invalid argument value. SQLSTATE=S1009>. Notify Customer Support.' (BODI-1111341)
- Data Services XI 3.1 SP1
- IBM DB2
- IBM ISeries ODBC driver 5
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a datastore with Database type set to DB2
- Error is displayed after clicking 'Ok'
Database Type 'DB2' should only be used when using DB2Connect driver and not when using ISeries ODBC driver
Create the datastore with database type set to 'ODBC'
Data Services XI 3.1 SP1, 18.104.22.168 , KBA , EIM-DI , Data Integrator, Composer , Problem