When checking the Change History of an Inspection, you may find that the time stamp for the Decided On is displayed as 00.00.0000 00:00.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Quality Control work center.
- Select the Monitoring view.
- Select the Inspection and search for the respective inspection.
- Select the Edit button.
- Go to the Miscellaneous tab and select the Changes sub tab.
- Select the Go button.
- Select a row and in the Details section, you find that the Decided On time stamp is 00.00.0000 00:00.
The system works as designed.
The time stamp for Decided On is shown as 00.00.0000. 00:00 because it shows the initial time when the decision was made and until now no decision has been made for the inspection.
Similarly when the decision is revoked in the inspection, the time stamp of Decided On is reverted back and is shown as 00.00.0000. 00:00 again.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement