- Preview a Crystal Report in the Windows or web form viewer, CrystalReportViewer.
- A page of data, often the 2nd page, is missing from the report.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Design a Crystal Report using the Suppress Blank Section feature in the Details section.
There is an issue with the Suppress Blank Section feature which causes the page to not be displayed.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01483793.
In the short term, you can follow the steps below to work around this known issue.
- Go to 'Section Expert'.
- Select the section.
- Uncheck the 'Suppress Blank Section' option.
- Click 'Ok'.
A fix for this issue is expected in Service Pack 2 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010.
Similar issue has been reported in Crystal Reports 2008 and has been corrected in SP 3 Fix Pack 3.5.
data, invisible, dotnet, CR4VS2010, missing rows omitted NET rowset , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Bug Filed