- Row level restrictions are not working correctly in Web Intelligence report for the first time.
- The report is blank for the first time and it returns data on second refresh.
BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Universe Designer.
- Import the Island Resorts Marketing universe.
- Go to Tools > List of values >Create cascading list of values for objects Country of origin, Region and City.
- Go to Tools > Manage Security > Manage Access restrictions.
- Create a new row level restriction for Country = US and apply it to a user.
- Save and export the universe.
- Create a Web Intelligence report with objects Country of origin, Region, revenue in the results pane and City as a prompt in Query filter.
- Run the report and save it.
- Reopen the report and refresh it in view mode.
- Change the value in the prompt and run. The report returns blank. Refreshing the report again returns a data.
The issue is reproducible on boxi 3.1 however the cause is not yet identified.
Install FP1.6 on BOXI 3.1
KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports XI