You Cancelled/Finished the Purchase Orders but still the system shows approval tasks to complete for the respective purchase orders.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Managing My Area work center
2. Go to Approvals view
3. You will find the relevant Tasks pending for Approval
The system created a Notification for the Cancelled/Finished Purchase Orders. These are not Tasks. The symbols for Notifications and Tasks are different.
1. Go to the Managing My Area work center
2. Go to the Approvals view and search for the Notification Symbol in the fact sheet
3. Choose the relevant Notification
4. Select the Notification icon and a new screen will open
5. Select the Actions button
6. Select the option Complete or Acknowledge to complete the notification
7. After a refresh the Notification will disappear from the list
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To