How to sort Crosstab header on one field and display the header on other field.
Crystal Reports 2008
- Create a report with Crosstab using Customer table from Xtreme sample database.
- Go to Crosstab Expert. Select Customer Id for Columns and Country for Rows.
- Apply Count(Customer.Customer Id) under Summarized fields option.
- Select Customer Id from Columns and then go to Group Options
- In Common tab Select Customer Id from the Dropdown and the sort order as in ascending.
- Under Options tab, check the check box Customize Group Name Field. Select Customer.Customer Name from the dropdown.
- Press OK.
- The crosstab header will be now sorted with Customer Id and the header that is displayed is Customer Name.
- See the attached report Test.rpt.
Crosstab sorting, Sort Column header on other field. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To