How to increase XML file size when XML/XSD used as datasource in Crystal Reports
- Crystal Reports XIR2 SP5
- Windows XP SP3
There is no limitation on XML file size if you are reporting off XML and XSD files stored in local.
On the other hand, if you are reporting off XML/XSD files with URL using a web application (for instance Java application), some settings are required:
1. From client machine where the report is generated, go to C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\java and locate CRConfig.XML file:
2. Modify CRConfig.XML file:
3. Modify to the following values:
4. For Java application to display report from the client machine where the report is loaded, go to Start>AllPrograms>Tomcat>Tomcat Configuration:
5. From the ‘Java’ tab, add the following options in the ‘Java Options’ panel:
6. Set the ‘Initial memory pool’ to 256
7. Set the ‘Maximum memory pool’ to 512
8. Stop and restart the Tomcat.
XML file, File size , KBA , BI-RA-CR-DSL , Crystal Reports on C++ Data Semantic Layer (ClassicUniverse) , How To