Error 'Account Information Not Recognized: The user account has been disabled. (FWB 00012)' occurs while clicking logon button for times in InfoView.
- Windows Server 2003
- BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1 SP3 FP3.4
- BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1 SP3 FP3.5
- Java InfoView / .NET InfoView
Reproducing the Issue
- Create one new user "user1" in Central Management Console(CMC) and check "User must change password at next logon" by default.
- Open InfoView, input "user1" and click [Log On] button for mutli times very quickly.
- Error 'Account Information Not Recognized: The user account has been disabled. (FWB 00012)' appears on page and password change page doesn't appear.
- In CMC, check "user1" has been disabled.
- Enable "user1" and check it can login InfoView again.
This problem may not be reproduced every time which may depend on logon request interval or timing.
- Do not click logon button more than once.
- Once a user is disabled, enable the user again manually in CMC with an administrator account.
1514181 - User account will be set to disabled after session time-out in password change page of InfoView
1320856 - <InfoView> If user closes "Change Password" window without changing password, the user account becomes disabled
InfoView, user, account, logon, login, disable, enable, FWB 00012 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem