You noticed that some of the supplier invoices are automatically generated for the purchase orders and their numbering format is different from the defined standard. Now the Supplier Invoices is in status Exception.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Select the relevant Supplier Invoice.
- You can see the numbering format is different and the Created By field is blank.
You have selected the Evaluated Receipt Settlements (ERS) option for the respective Purchase Order at item level. ERS runs create supplier invoices automatically for the purchase orders which are marked for ERS.
To exclude purchase orders from the ERS run, deselect the Evaluated Receipt Settlements checkbox in the purchase order. Please follow the below steps to deselect ERS:
1. Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
2. Go to the Purchase Orders view.
3. Select the relevant Purchase Order and press the Edit button.
4. Go to the Items tab and select the relevant Line Item.
5. Go to the Basic Data subtab.
5. Uncheck the checkbox for Evaluated Receipt Settlement under Settings.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To