You may receive the below error message, while recording time in the Time Sheet for any activity:
Valid Time Agreement does not exist on DD/MM/YYYY
And also, you may not be able to find your employee ID in the Time Administration work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Services and choose the Self-Services Overview.
- Select the Edit Time Sheet link.
- Go to the respective week, input the time for a day.
- Select the Save button.
System throws the above error message.
When Time and Labour Management is added to the business scope, Time Agreements for all existing employees should be generated by the system automatically. This may not happen in the system if a corresponding job had not been scheduled.
Because of this, the following issues can occur in the system:
- Error Valid Time Agreement does not exist on DD/MM/YYYY while recording times in Time Sheet.
- Your employee ID is missing in the Time Administration work center.
- Work Agreement does not exist for your employee ID in the Personnel Administration work center.
Therefore, the corresponding job needs to be triggerred manually to create the Work Agreements, which should be done by SAP.
Please raise an incident to SAP to trigger the backend job manually.
After the job is run, you should find the Time Agreements for all employees available in the system. Additionally, the manually triggered job also creates tasks of Complete Time Data (Hire) which appear under the Work view of the Time Administration work center. Using these tasks, the time data of the employees can be completed.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement