Not all parameter fields are available in Crystal Reports (CR)
- CR 2008
- SAP Integration Kit for Business Objects Enterprise 3.1
- SAP ECC 6.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an ABAP function module which contains value type SY-DATUM such as:
VALUE(IV_DATE) TYPE SY-DATUM
- From CR, create new report using 'SAP Table, Cluster or Functions'
System fields such as 'SY-*' are supported using the ‘LIKE’ clause instead of the ‘TYPE’ clause
- Replace the 'TYPE' clause with the 'LIKE' clause as below:
VALUE(IV_DATE) LIKE SY-DATUM
- 'LIKE' should be used with system fields 'Sy-*'
- 'TYPE' should be used with data types 'Syst-*'
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem