- How to open an excel document from Web Intelligence report
- Business Objects Version: XI Release 3.1
1. Login to InfoView
2.Select a folder.
3. Click on Add -> Local Document
3. Select the Excel Sheet and save it on the repository.
4. Go to the properties of the excel document and copy the ID of the sheet.
5. Go to the Web Intelligence report and create a blank cell.
6. Right click on the cell and select Hyperlink ->New Hyperlink.
7. Write the link as http://servername:8080/OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?iDocID=
In iDocID= mention the id of the excel document.
Excel, webi report , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To