BI4.0 Advanced Analysis for OLAP, a saved workspace shows crosstab warning “No member with Data” when reopening and refreshing the analysis
No results are shown in the workspace after a date interval is chosen in the variable screen
- BI 4.0 Patch 08
- Advanced Analysis Web (Edition for OLAP)
- SAP BW 7.01 SP05
- BEx Query Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a BEx query with a Characteristic Selection Structure and a Measure Hierarchy Structure in the Columns.
- In BEx, on the Filter tab, create a Characteristic Restriction on a date object, using a Interval - Range variable.
- Define the AAWeb connection using ths BEx query in the CMC application, via "OLAP Connections".
- Create a new Advanced Analysis Web Workspace using this connection.
- Answer the date range.
- Generate the Workspace and create an Analysis.
- Save this workspace to your Enterprise Folders.
- Exit the Workspace. Log Off of Infoview.
- Login again into BI Launchpad.
- Open the Saved Workspace again.
- The prompt dialogue opens, and the “previously selected prompt values” are green ticked.
- Click OK to refresh.
- in BW traces, error in transaction during BICS_PROV_GET_RESULTS_SET. Function module BICS_PROV_VAR_SET_VARIABLES error with handle "Specify a value for variable" xxx
- This issue is being handled by Technical Escalation # 5000318271
- Product Development are working on Bug Fix ADAPT01526857.
- The delivery milestone is set to 4.0 SP01 Patch01, RTC is tentatively planned for April 15th
KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Bug Filed