- Missing records.
- Not all the data returned when reporting off Oracle.
- Report connecting using a Native Oracle Connection does not return all the records in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Oracle 10g
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle 12c
- Command Object
- Oracle Native Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on Command Object connecting to an Oracle database using an Oracle native connection.
- Refresh the report.
Notice the report with native connection, returns fewer records, than the same report when using an ODBC connection.
- Dates that are hardcoded into the WHERE clause are not translated correctly with an Oracle Native Connection.
- Change the dates in the Command object to the following format: 'YYYY-MM-DD'; or
- Use the To_Date formula function with the same format specified: To_Date('2004-01-01’,’YYYY-MM-DD’)
missing records, recordset, C2008023, hard-coded , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016