In Edit Time sheet, Advanced Search is not working in the Select Activity popup window, whereas Basic Search is working properly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to the Self-Services view and the Self-Services Overview.
- Select the Edit Time Sheet link under Time section.
- Select the value help icon of Activity field.
- Select the Advanced link, enter keyword in the Activity Description field. System returns No Records found whereas for the same keyword Basic search returns the correct result.
This is expected behavior. Follow the below procedure to use the Advanced Search.
Select the below highlighted button besides Activity Description:
You will see the below dialog box:
The above dialog box shows that the Advanced search will search for a term Equal to - *Overtime* and there is no activity like this.
Instead click on the dropdown of Options and you will get the following options, select the highlighted option:
Select Ok and on the next screen click on Go to start the search.
You will get the desired results:
KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Product Enhancement