When you are trying to create a new set of books then the option Function of costs and PrCtr/segment is not present for Reporting Principle.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work centre Business Configuration.
- Go to view Implementation Projects.
- Select the button Open Activity List.
- Go to Integrate and Extend.
- Select activity Set of Books->Maintain Set of Books.
- Select New -> Set of Books.
Now while creating set of books you find that the option Function of costs and PrCtr/segment is not Available for Reporting Principle.
Profit center and segment reporting is not selected in the scoping.
You need to edit the project scope.
1. Select Financial and Management Accounting -> General Ledger.
2. Go to Questions.
Here select the question
You can create financial reports based on segments and profit centers.
This question should be answered yes.
Once this is done you can see the option Function of costs and PrCtr/segment for reporting principle while creating set of books.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To