Invoice Requests is showing as In-Conflict.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
2. Go to the Invoice Requests view.
3. In the Show field from drop-down select In-conflict Invoice Request items and click on the Go button.
It displays the In-conflict record XXX(where XXX represent the Document Id ) and XYZ(where XYZ represent the Document Type).
The Customer Invoice Request gets conflict because changes had been made within the preceding documents.
For instance, an item of the Service Order/Sales Order has been canceled after the corresponding Customer Invoice Request has been invoiced. This implies the invoice contains an item which should have been canceled, but it's not .As a result the customer will receive an incorrect invoice.
In order to resolve this conflict you need to cancel the invoice and create a new invoice out of Customer Invoice Request.
1. Go to the Invoice Documents view.
2. In the Show field from drop down select All Invoice Documents and click on the Go button.
3. Click on the Advanced search link.
4. Under section Preceding Document , enter value for Preceding Document Id as XXX ,and Preceding Document Type as XYZ.
5. When you click on the Go button ,you will get the affected invoice .
6. Click on the Cancel button.
Now under Invoice Requests view ,it won't reflect as In-conflict anymore.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To