How do I remove someone from my acivity? The person in question is no longer with the company and is deleting items.
If you are the owner of the activity, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Streamwork account.
- Open the activity that requires a participant to be removed from.
- Click on the "Participants" link located in the left side menu.
- Locate the name of the participant to be removed.
- Once you click his name, you can remove him/her from the activity by selecting "Remove from Activity" from the drop down displayed when you hover on the name. If the name was clicked, the right hand side of the screen will display the participant's profile. The action gear under the individual also includes a dropdown to remove the participant.
In the case of an individual leaving the company, the entire account can be disabled by contacting the Streamwork Support team.
KBA , BI-OD-STW , SAP StreamWork , Problem