Trend Analyzer in Xcelsius does not ignore empty cells.
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3 Fix Pack 3.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Xcelsius dashboard by using any chart component, for example a line chart.
- Bind this chart to a column or a row data which contains a few blank values.
- Use the Trend Analyzer component and bind it to this set of data.
- When we preview the dashboard we find that the trend analyzer does not ignore those blank values. It still shows trend for those blank data cells.
This issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT0152124.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in a future Fix Pack or Service Pack.
ADAPT0152124 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed