- Cannot create reports
- Error: 'Database Connector Error: BAPI Error #:0 Invalid MDX Command 2'
- Crystal Reports (CR) 2008 Service Pack (SP) 3
- SAP Integration Kit for Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) for XI 3.1 SP3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.01 Support Package 5 and SAP note 1380919
Reproducing the Issue
- From CR create a report using a BW query which contains a hierarchy
- Set the hierarchical grouping options
- Drag and drop a field which has a long property technical name
- The technical name of the dimension property is too long
- The issue has been identified and tracked under bug ID ADAPT01491845
This bug should be fixed in Fix Pack (FP) 3.5 for CR 2008, subject to change.
FP 3.5 is planned to be released at the beginning of April 2011.
KBA , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Bug Filed