You are creating a new supplier invoice without purchase order and the system shows an error message when you try to post the invoice. For Example: Item 1: The calculated average price 100.00 USD for 1 ea is greater than the list price 90.00 USD. Rounding differences are possible.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the New Invoice without Purchase Order link under the Common Tasks.
- Fill the mandatory details.
- In the field Net Price, enter a price greater than value of List Price. (For Example 45.00 USD)
- Select the Check button and system shows an error message.
You already maintained the list price for this product in the product portfolio work center for the respective supplier.
- Go to Product Portfolio work center.
- Select the List Prices view.
- Select the relevant Product ID.
- You can see the defined price for a Product per Supplier.
- Save the Supplier Invoice.
- Status of Supplier Invoice changed to In Exception.
- Go to Exceptions tab.
- Select Accept Price Variance or Reject Price Variance.
- Select Accept Price Variance to post the Supplier Invoice.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To