- Attempting to move to page two in the Crystal Reports DHTML viewer
- On Click of the forward page button, the Process Indicator comes up and stops responding
- This prevents any further actions in the viewer
- The same behavior is noted for reports that display a Parameter Prompt dialog
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Use the following code to display the report
Dim crReportDocument As New CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument()
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument
- The issue is not present if Response.Write("Ok") is not used
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01535016.
- The Crystal Report Web form viewer is written asynchronously and the Response.Write() corrupts the output.
- Don't use Response.Write() on the same page as the CrystalReportViewer control.
- Use Label controls and update the text if you need to write out a message.
- No patch is planned for this issue.
CR2010 2010 CR4VS2010 CR4VS VS2010 NET2010 crystal reports for visual studio 2010 progress , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio