- Printing to Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7 Microsoft Fax driver
- After the Send button is clicked, the fax is not being sent out
- Crystal reports for Visual Studio
- Windows 7
- Windows 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Print a report or any otter document spanning more than one page to Microsoft Fax driver
- Use a fax driver that supports muti-page documents
- Use one page documents only
This issue was escalated in ADAPT01506883 and R&D determined this was a limitation in the .NET framework and we cannot fix the issue.
- See attached fax print test application. This app does not use any CR runtime and it fails also
- If you require this to work please send attached test application to Microsoft to see if they can provide a solution.
- The other option is to use a third party Fax program as a work around.
Crystal Reports, Fax, MS Fax, corrupted tif file , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To