You, as a project manager, want to view all time recordings on the project by project team members. Is it possible to run a report to display all the time recordings with recording's notes?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the Projects view and select the Time and Expenses sub-view.
- Select All Items in the Show field.
The only way to view the comments added during time confirmations is through the Activity Report of an employee. But currently there is no central UI to open the activity reports of all the employees for any administrative purpose.
Some of the alternatives are as follows:
1. The activity report is only available on the ESS Time Sheet of an employee. There the link to Open activity report is available in the toolbar.
2. To open the activity report for another employee you have to be either the line manager (for internal employees) or the project manager (for service agents).
a. As a Line Manager you can go to Managing My Area work center where you can find the common task Call Employee Services on Behalf. There you are able to open the Time Sheet for the employees reporting to you.
b. As a Project Manager you can go to Project Management work center, Resources view, Service Agents sub-view. There you are able to search for any service agent and open his/her ESS Time Sheet.
You can also refer to the below Knowledge Base documents for further clarifications:
1512025 - Is It Possible to Print or View the Activity Record of Other Employee?
1520194 - Project Manager Can Only See Project Expenses in Last 90 Days
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement