You, as a project manager, try to record times for service agents in your team. But you see that the Edit Time Sheet option is disabled in Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the Resources view.
- Select the Service Agents.
Where you find that the Edit Time Sheet option is disabled for some service agents.
The Edit Time Sheet is disabled under the following circumstances:
1. The scoping question Purchase order with time sheet recordings for projects is answered No.
2. The service agent is an internal employee or there exists no time sheet for the service agent.
For scoping question:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Step 4 Review Questions.
- Under Purchasing, select Goods and service receipts.
- Select Yes for question Purchase order with time sheet recordings for projects.
For specific service agent:
Below steps can be followed in order to enable the time sheet for a service agent.
Service Agent (not an internal employee):
To create a time sheet for a service agent (not an internal employee) the service agent has to be staffed on a released project or a purchase order for him/her is needed. The purchase order needs to be relevant for time recording and the status of the time recording should be active.
Service Agent (internal employee):
For internal employees the time hire task should be finished. To confirm times on behalf the employee, either the employee's line manager or the time administrator are able to do so.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Product Enhancement